среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

eigth wonder




So Friday night consisted of SFF, cheezburger, and Clue.� (I apparently donapos;t check my myspace enough and never got back to Syd on the matter, ooh well)� It was weird to sit and watch, as comes with being at Rocky over a hundred times (well nearly, more than 50 certainly)�

Saturday was shopping with Becca, I picked her up at the Nuart and we went to JetRag... Which is stocked to the nines I must say, I found my alice outfit, and need to buy a pair of character shoes.

I also ended up impulse buying a flapperapos;s outfit, a garter belt (the first piece to make the�1940apos;s burlesque costume) and a corset, because it was only 14 dollars.

I ended up spending 100 some odd bucks by the end of the day but i was happy (and still am) with the purchases.

We drove back to the westside where I picked up some things for the OMG W2S BBQ and dropped her off.

The BBQ was awesome, I met some new friends and hung out with some others I hadnapos;t had a conversation with in ages.

This then was followed by quickly driving to Rizapos;s, picked up voter registration forms (because I knew by now heapos;d forgotten that he need to bring them) a few pens and the only clip board in sight.� Drove to Rocky and harassed the line.� Only got 6 or 7 when the night was over and I left early because it was 2 in the morning and I needed to be up again soon.� Fell asleep at about 2:30 to promptly wake up and dress at 6.� Crawled back in bed for 15 minutes (to later realize that was a bad idea) and Drove to 7/11 for baby bribes, and off to the airport.� parked and attempted to navigate my way through the lot and into terminal 1, Iapos;ve apparently never parked at departures.� Had to go to the ticket counter to pick up my passes, the only woman still around that I remember from my momapos;s time didnapos;t recognize me.� Ran through security and up to gate 5 or 6, relieved it wasnapos;t 15 or something as I only had 10 minutes at this point to get on.� After checking in the door was shut behind me.

As tired as i was my brain was useless, I read a few pages of 1984 and fell asleep.� Landed picked up baby and ran back on the next flight.� Landed and drove her to the Partnership walk, some brown people charity thing I was asked to attend with the promise of free food.� Pumped Nataliya full of candy till she needed a nap and drove her home to her mother where I then had lunch (or dinner it was 4ish) with the rest of my family, napped and drove to Rizapos;s because Iapos;d left most of my school supplies there.

Iapos;d like to sleep for another 10 hours, but I think thatapos;s due to not working out as of late and not having anything fresh to eat at either of the homes i pretend I reside at.

tonight consists of Stats and Ralphs, and maybe a sundae

dale earnhart sr jacket, eigth wonder, eigth street music, eigth street lounge, eigth street latins.



Комментариев нет: