воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cfi practice test




"What if I moved abroad?" - moi
"Then youapos;d be in a different country?" - CM (always so helpful)
"Would you miss me?"
"Nope"
"Thanks" (hoping sheapos;s joking)
"Iapos;d die. No first,"
"Huh?"
"First Iapos;d cry. Then Iapos;d lock myself in the freezer."

As you can tell, she always takes things just as seriously as theyapos;re intended. I didnapos;t get much more sense out of her after that. There was talk of biscuit tins and kidnapping. Thatapos;s when I gave up.
��� You may have guessed - Iapos;m moving. Maybe not anytime in the near future, but hopefully after I finish uni. Iapos;m not sure what itapos;ll be like if we actually go through with it. Weapos;re a very indecisive family and I may have changed my mind by tomorrow morning.
��� I think Iapos;ll be brave enough to do it. Thereapos;s always gonna be the chance that it could all go horribly wrong, but whatapos;s the point in life if you donapos;t take risks? And I canapos;t do that where Iapos;m from. Thereapos;s nothing risky about my town. Except maybe going out late at night on your own. I wouldnapos;t advise that unless (like me) you know just about everyone who lives within a miles radius. And I still wouldnapos;t recommend it, not really. Thatapos;s not the kinda risk you wanna take.
�� So, anyway, in around five years time, Iapos;ll be sunning myself in Jacksonville with a English Literature degree under my belt. Or thatapos;s the plan anyway.
�� Sure, Iapos;ll miss everyone like hell, but Iapos;m trying not to focus on that. They can visit, right?



city county map tennessee, cfi practice test, cfi paris, cfi org, cfi online renewal.



Комментариев нет: