суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ameriplan dental lead member




My days are just a hodge podge of crazy good and ungood things.

No breakfast food in my house still. I really need to do some grocery shopping. Perhaps tomorrow morning. Either way, Iapos;m going to make chocolate chip pancakes tomorrow. I bought a huge bag of chocolate chips just for that purpose.

Calculus is a total disaster this year. Iapos;m starting to catch on a bit. Hopefully it will get better as the semester progresses. Anthropology is going brilliantly. I have learned so much in that course and am growing so much as a person. Itapos;s almost ridiculous. But wonderfully so. EI is making sense, and I think the midterm today went alright. Modern physics would be so interesting if I had a professor whose lectures didnapos;t put me to sleep. The assignments have gone decently well so far. And hopefully, with my new linear buddy, I will kick my algebra course in the ass.

Physics lounge really and truly is my home now. I will probably end up just sleeping there some night. People do occasionally take naps on the couch.

I have to go shopping. I need a new backpack like nobodyapos;s business, and some new shirts and a pair of jeans couldnapos;t hurt either.

I really really need to learn to take things a day at a time.

compare imovie sony vegas, ameriplan dental lead member, ameriplan dental insurance plan, ameriplan dental insurance, ameriplan dental health plan.



Комментариев нет: